Who we are
Design and develop your real estate projects
Develop your current and future assets
Optimize the use of your real estate assets
- CFSG : Compagnie Foncière du Saint-Gothard
- CFFS : Compagnie Foncière Franco-Suisse
- CFG : Compagnie Financière du Grimsel
real estate solutions
For more than 20 years, the Condamin family and the Cantonal Bank of Geneva have worked together on investment vehicles. These structures with high-performing and family values provide the SOGELYM DIXENCE Group with:
Upstream positioning with regard to local authorities for the development of high potential urban areas
Flexibility and reactivity to seize opportunities and support complex projects
Means to effectively provide answers to our clients’ demands and problems
Acquisitions of a majority stake in Swiss companies in order to promote synergies with professions related to the real estate industry
To date, and via these structures, we have financed more than 600,000 m² of commercial real estate in Paris and Lyon and invested more than 1.5 billion euros.
Customized management of your project
Our organization is based on a simple principle that benefits all our clients: for each job, we create a dedicated team and assign you a single contact person who is present at your side for the duration of the project, from its development to its construction and until its delivery and commissioning. Costs, deadlines, quality: every aspect is controlled.
All of our work places the user at the center of our thought process: each commercial building has a true strategic dimension for us that is both economic and social: it must be a powerful lever for creating value that boosts operational and financial performance, but also a key element in the quality of life of its users.
The flexibility of our involvement makes it possible for us to be
at your side in five different ways:
- Real estate development of your project from A to Z
- Real estate development contract
- Primary contractor
- Delegated project management
- Project management assistance
Your type of project and in-house organization
will determine how we are involved.
Corporate Real Estate
Asset management and development
Last acquisition of Sogelym Dixence in 2016: Tech Building, a Geneva-based subsidiary that assists its clients in their energy projects with regard to their technical installations as well as their maintenance.
In this way, Sogelym Dixence and its subsidiaries enhance and guarantee the reliability and sustainability of the real estate complexes that they develop.
EURIA, a subsidiary of SOGELYM DIXENCE, is the company that handles the property management activity. It has been supporting owners, investors and asset managers in the management of their real estate assets for more than 20 years.
- Administration and management of real estate assets
- Operational management of sites with performance requirements
- Handling of the latest energy and environmental requirements
- Engineering and monitoring of work
- Support in acquiring certifications for the building
and its use
- Consulting for owners, investors and asset managers
UNIVEO has been handling the technical maintenance of installations present at real estate sites for 30 years.
UNIVEO’s activity is part of a continuous improvement process that will allow you to optimize safe functioning and related expenses.
Its experience in various techniques allow you to benefit from a complete commitment dedicated to your support services.
- Technical audit, bringing facilities up to standards
- Multi-service and multi-technical maintenance
- Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance
- Technical assistance, on-call service
- Conduct of new work and redevelopment of premises in any condition
Tech Building SA
Tech Building SA
TECH BUILDING SA
TECH BUILDING S.A. takes their needs into account, anticipates their changes and optimizes installation costs and implementation deadlines in the following fields: Production and distribution of heating, cooling and ventilation
- Implementation of turnkey projects
- Fit-out and technical security of computer rooms
- Multi-technical maintenance
Engineers, thermal specialists, refrigeration specialists and electricians ensure high-performing technical assistance around the clock.
TECH BUILDING S.A. has thus become the leader in computer room creation in Geneva and has many faithful and prestigious clients.